Friday, June 22, 2012

cookies and vodka

it's 2229 hours pm in the evening, i'm washing down homemade chocolate chip cookies with ice cold vanilla flavored vodka, life isn't too shabby.  been freaking out over the money situation lately, this month has cost me greatly.  found out today my honda civic isn't quite the off road capable car i thought it was, i broke my front struts, it will cost me $1000 to fix.  looks like i won't have front struts on my car for quite a while.
been 100 fucking degrees with 20mph fucking winds, making the bicycling pretty fucking miserable.  i am going to attempt a ride tomorrow super early, right after sunrise, to hopefully avoid the wind.  i dont' much mind the heat, but fuck the wind, that is just ridiculous.
i've not written in a while, not here anyway, and i was thinking of making this my everyday blog.  i don't know what i wanna do really.  i'm just so tired and bored with most things.
it's strange.  i don't seem to do anything.  i did just get back from a backwoods hiking/camping trip, so that is something, but overall, in the day to day life, i don't really do anything.  when i work, i get up, work, come home and that is it.  when i'm off, i don't know what i do, i don't do anything noteworthy.
i should probably write about my trip, i used to write about my trips, now i don't.  i don't know why, i just don't.  perhaps i should get back into the habit.
for now, i shall just not write anything of any substance, i shall just blather on, drink, and go to sleep.  maybe tomorrow i shall write about my ride.  maybe.  doubt it really.

No comments: