Thursday, January 19, 2012

blah

it is thursday, it's sunny and actually warm out, but i'm staying in, i feel droopy, i feel disconnected.  been off lately, don't know why.  talk to my girlfriend, she gets upset for no apparent reason.  my friend gets upset for no apparent reason.  it's like i am saying one thing but others hear something different.  like tyler durden is speaking for me.  i don't get it. 

it makes me want to shut down, break up with my girlfriend, stop talking to my friend, and just be alone.  i don't know what the fuck is going on, i don't know what is wrong or why.  i don't feel edgy, but people seem edgy to me, they seem to be getting upset over nothing, mistaking what i say, reading into shit i say. 

i havent ridden a bike in a week or so, i need to go ride, i should have ridden today.  i feel like i've lost any motivation to do anything, and i have no reason to. 

i hope i get out of this strange murky morass. 

No comments: