Thursday, August 23, 2012

lets do it.

yup, i used Gary Gilmore's last words for my post title.  it's sort of how i feel.  i need to quit fucking around and just jump on in and do it.

was a time i used to blog every fucking day, then i stopped, then i did it again, then i stopped.  well, i think i should get back to it.  if not every day, at least three to four times a week. 

i like it, it helps me sort out thoughts, review shit, come to terms with shit, etc. 

i am going back to the gym, thanks to my girlfriend who told me about Chaos and Pain, because she and her friend are huge Tom Hardy fans, and i guess they did some googling and found the blog, and she told me about it, and it put a spark under my ass and now i'm back in the gym.   it's pretty fucking awesome. 

also, i've been riding a lot more, and applying the attitude of chaos and pain to the bike, which is pretty fucking rad. 

i need to focus my life a bit.  i was just sort of floundering, not sure why, but writing will help me in a few ways.  i just need to commit and stick to it. 

so...and i've said this a bazillion or two times before....i am seriously no shit gonna really start writing regularly.  i let my other blog go to weeds.  not sure if i will delete it or not.  this one has been around forever, and it's interesting to see where it was and where it was going. 

i think i will make this my main place to write. 

fuck yeah.  now i gotta shower, i stink from today's ride, which was pretty wonderful.  only rode about 38 km, but it was sort of windy, so i had that going for me. 

lots of other things on the mind, not gonna write now though.  i'm happy to be doing this again, this must be a regular thing. 

No comments: