Friday, September 09, 2005

LET'S PEE!!!!

So I got bit by a black widow. It was when I accidentally tipped over a casket at a southern baptist funeral.

I think marriage is an antiquated, outdated tradition, I don’t understand why people do it, it makes no sense to me. The only reason I can see for people to be married is if they want to have and raise children. Kids need two parents, and parents need someone who can help them, so other than training a human to be an adult, there is no need for marriage. In my opinion.

I have been pretty much alone for a good portion of my life on this spinning ball of dirt. I can cook for myself, I can do my own laundry, when I go to the movies I only have to pay for myself. why would i need someone else? Sex is awesome with another human, yes, but after years of marrying my bed (anne sexton, “the ballad of the lonely masturbator. Google it) I have pretty much come to be used to being lonely and alone.

Lonely. Ah yes, that is it, isn’t it? But sometimes, I think I would rather be lonely than be with someone who I don’t want to be with. It is Friday night as I write this, I am in my room with all my friends. Alone as usual. I would love some kind of companionship, and if that companionship came with a set of tits and female genitalia I could taste, well that would fucking rock. But you don’t need to be married for that. that aint gonna happen anyway, though. I would have to leave my room for that to happen, and even if I did leave my room, I could pretty much guarantee I would end up back in my room alone.

People used to marry for life, sure, but they also only used to live to be 40. We live longer now. Being with the same person for so long would get old and boring after awhile. How many people marry young, and realize after a few years they have changed and their tastes have changed and they no longer are interested in the person they are forever chained to? Our bodies regenerate after every seven years or so….every cell new, a complete new body, new person. Isn’t it possible our tastes change as well? Did you like the same foods as a kid as you do now? As stated earlier, other than an 18 year contract to raise another human, I can see no reason for staying together. Of course, I am weird and see things differently and I am a solipsistic little bastard, so there is that. As for infidelity….if I could get only the people who have cheated on their spouse to vote for me, I would be president without a doubt.

There is no perfect person, I know. No matter how perfect a person might seem, after a month, you see their flaws. I think the trick is to find the person who you are attracted to sooooooo much, their flaws are outweighed by your desire to be with them. Someone you can talk to, who you want to talk to, someone you want to listen to when they talk. I meet people and think “wow, why don’t I meet chicks like that?” and I know I would eventually get annoyed with them and their weird quirks, and I am pretty certain they would get sick of me in less time than it takes an avocado to get over ripe, but still…..if only…….

So I think it would be funny and/or cool if avogadro called up someone and got their machine with the message “leave your name and number and I’ll get back to you” and he said” yeah, this is avogadro, my number is six point zero two times ten to the twenty third. Thanks.”

No comments: