Wednesday, September 21, 2005

scott baiowulf

you know how dudes get a chicks name tattooed on thier body, then in less time than it takes a celebrity to avoid jailtime for a crime everyone else would get the chair for, they break up and the guy is stuck looking for a chick with the same name?

well, i was thinking.....what if i got a tattoo of a girl's name, then just spent my life looking for a girl with that name? then, when i found her, it would be like...destiny or something crazy, and i would know she was meant for me. it would be my way to force destiny, take control of my fate. maybe by commiting to a name before i even met the chick, i would invoke some kind of predestination thing, and i would meet her. then i would already have her name tattooed on me, so i would have that going for me.

well, i did such a thing. i got a name tattooed on my arm. it is a prediction. perhaps some girl will see the name and comment that it is her name, and we will talk, and she will find me interesting, and then we will have a cool story to tell everyone about how we met.

now all i have to do is wait until i meet a smart, sexy, hot chick with the name Beauregard.

No comments: