Monday, September 17, 2012

i'm not smoking crack tonight. well, just one hit....

it's 2009 hours, monday night, the internet is little more than crack...a total time waster, fucks with your mind, makes you insane and accomplishes nothing.  tonight i'm not even turning on my computer or surfing the net, except of course just to write in this blog, and maybe just do a quick cursory check of some sites, perhaps play a quick game or two of online chess....yeah, no internet, just this....yeah...

i have a strange rash on my left armpit.  i don't' know what it is, have no idea how i could have gotten it. i hope it's serious, it's probably not.  how the hell would i get athletes foot in my armpit?  i haven't been using soap or shampoo for the last week and a half, not sure if that has something to do with it....

my hair is fine, my skin isn't bad, and i don't smell....but still...

the hornets who were living in the light fixture outside my front door seem to have moved.  i'm glad i didn't kill them.

didn't go to the gym this morning, so after work i made sure i went to the gym.  not only did i work out, my friend who is sexy and cool was there, a total surprise because she doesn't work out in the evenings and neither do i, but for some reason we both were working out at the same time.  she is sexy and cool, and she likes me and we could be a thing, however, i am madly and deeply and totally in love with my girlfriend, who is sexy and cool and awesome and funny and fun and loves me so i'm not really missing out on anything.  it's nice to know an attractive woman who isn't your girlfriend likes you though, so i got that going for me.

the money situation this month sucks monkey balls.  got my check with a bonus, which would have been awesome, except i had to pay taxes which was about $50 more than the whole check, plus there have already been car expenses and other extra shit i wasn't really prepared to pay, oh and i still have more bills to pay tomorrow, so this month wasn't awesome for me on the financial side of it all.

so, other than a mystery rash and spending waaaay too much money and it's not even the end of the month and being short fat hairy and weak and stupid, life is pretty great.

i am seriously, after hitting publish on this piece of crap, shutting off the computer and reading and maybe studying chess.  i've been slowly getting back into studying chess, going through games, trying to understand the reasons behind the moves, seeing the beauty of the games.

i need to exercise my mind, perhaps a night without internet will help me sleep better and think better and be more creative.

ok, onward to mayhem.

No comments: